Siegel Athletic Physical Exams
A Certified Athletic Trainers will be available at Siegel High School. Our athletic trainer will provide a valuable service to our athletes, school and coaches. Please ask for their assistance when the need arises.
- Download Physical Form for Doctor
- Once completed by your physician, return to your coach.
- The Tennessee State Board of Education rules will be enforced regarding students obtaining athletic physicals before being allowed to participate. Physicals last for one calendar year and must be updated annually by April 15th.
- The sports physicals received on or after April 15th are good for the entire next school year and through the following years dead period.
- TSSAA requires athletes to receive a sports physical April 15th or after even to just try out for any school sport.
- Siegel High School policy requires students to have a current athletic physical on file in order to participate in any extracurricular activity involving athletics. These activities include but are not limited to weight training outside of the instructional day, conditioning, open facilities, tryouts, practices, and athletic contests.
- If you have any questions regarding athletic physicals, please your child’s coach.